Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A letter to an angel

Hello Princess! Mommy just wanted to put down a few things for her to remember about today. Not that today is the only most memorable day in her life. Not that today is the only day you amuse and amaze Mommy. Not that only today holds the sweetest things that painted a smile on Mommy's face. But today is the only day that Mommy can't help thanking God for the great amount of happiness you bring to everyone around you.

Mommy loves it when you start counting... One, two, shwee (three)...phat (five)...seben (seven), eht (eight), nan (nine), ten. And then you shout "hehey!" (yehey!). Mommy adores the way you sing Barney's "I Love You" song 'coz i know that every single word that comes from your lil mouth is intended towards me. I get teary eyed when before I laid you to sleep tonight you remembered to sing happy birthday with all your might. Mommy is so proud of you, Darling. Proud of what you've become... of how you came to be.

Soon you're turning 2. Mommy knows you're trying to be independent in some ways. But as long as you call me Mommy, you'll always be my angel. Mommy will never get tired taking care of you, thinking what's best for you, loving you... I love you so much, Baby. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment